subscribe to the newsletter
stay up to date on our promotions, receive an additional discount of 10% on your first order
2) TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED Navigation data: only for the session The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site. Data needed to access the website: No registration is required to access the Site. However, there are sections within the Site that require registration or use of username and password (eg to register to the personal area, or complete the online purchase process), or services for whose use you must provide your data (for example, your data may be required to access newsletter services, to contact us, etc.). If Bono Gioielli acquires information and personal data, it will inform users in advance of the purposes for which such data is requested and of the ways in which they will be used. Where necessary, Bono Gioielli will acquire the user's specific consent to the relative use of the data. By way of example, personal data such as name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address and other information that the user agrees to provide to use the services of the Site by filling in a specific registration form ( eg to access the reserved area of the Site). Bono Gioielli will use the personal data collected online only for the purposes indicated at the time of registration. Data provided voluntarily by the user:
3) PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT The above information is necessary to access our site, view our product catalog and view our services. This information is mandatory and any refusal to provide it would prevent you from accessing the site, requesting and using the services provided through it. The data provided voluntarily for registration to the newsletter will only be used for this purpose and will not be transferred to third parties.
4) DURATION OF TREATMENT The data provided for registration to the newsletter will be kept in the company database, unless requested to be canceled. This request must be sent by direct communication, or through the appropriate cancellation link to the registration present in every newsletter you will receive.
5) THE "OWNER" OF THE TREATMENT The "owner" of the processing of personal data is Bono Gioielli, Via Medici 47/49, 98057 Milazzo (ME) - P.IVA 0293697038 - C.F. 0293697038.) email address: BonoGioielli@gmail.com. The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the company headquarters in Via Medici 47/49, 98057 Milazzo (ME)
8) METHOD OF TREATMENT Personal data is processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Appropriate technical and organizational security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access, in compliance with the applicable legislation. Our organizational security measures include contractual tools with any contractor (eg service providers) or agent, in order to ensure the protection of the security and confidentiality of your personal data in accordance with the provisions laid down by the GDPR.
Date of last revision: 28 July 2018